2007年6月10日日曜日

Familylife Homework

a. When do children usually leave home?
After graduate high school, if children goes to or work at other prectures, they leave home.
I think it is defnitely comfortable to stay with parents, but they never can get independent.
Actually, almost of all ay friends who stay with their parents rarely do housework because they depend on their parents.

b. How many people live in your home?
I live with 3 people; my mother, my grand mother and me.
I have 2 older brother and sister, but they leve home and live alone.

c. Do you have a head of the family?
A head of family is my father, but he has stayed for a long time in a hospital so he can't work now.

d. Who does the housework?
It is my mother. She does almost everything. Sometimes, I help cleaning or shopping
but I rarely cook.
e. Who runs the family?
I think it is my mother. She keeps acout everyday. My father doesn't so much care about budget.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
I have 3 rooms to sleep in.

0 件のコメント: