2007年6月5日火曜日

Class#4 Islam

Comment for the speaker
I had changed my impression of Islam after the speach.
Before the speach, my impression of Islam wasn't so good. I had expected terrorism and armed group but I found it is only small part of Islam.
Then, I think we should know about the othere good point of Islam.

1. How do you greet people in your life? Is it different for different people? Why?

when I greet my family or my friends, I just say "Ohayou". However, when I greet elders and betters, I say "Ohayou gozaimasu" with bow. "Ohayou gozaimasu" is more polite words than "ohayou". In Japan, we use more polite words, when we talk to elders and betters. Because, we respect good manners for the long time.

2. Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?

I rarely touch people when I talk to them. Especially, I never touch new people. But, If I talk to familiar persons, I may touch them sometimes. Because I think it is rude to touch people who I met at first time and also I don't really know about them.

1 件のコメント:

Rolf さんのコメント...

Yeah, showing respect for elders seems to be a really important aspect of Japanese culture.